The Thinking Blogger Award is a blog meme that was started by Ilker Yoldas. Details about his great idea are on his blog, The Thinking Blog.
Here are 5 Blogs that Make me Think:
- Brad Beren’s Mediavorous: I have only just discovered Brad’s blog but he discusses a topic that is part of my research (and therefore passion): a cognitive approach to culture, community, marketing, new media.
- Bryan Alexander’s Infocult: I just love Bryan’s unending and wonderfully well informed and considered posts about information, culture, education and much more.
- Christopher Penn’s personal blog: Christopher takes such care with his posts, and provides lovely insights and solutions to life. He makes me think about doing life better.
- Corvus Elrod’s Man Bytes Blog: I don’t always agree with Corvus’ views but I just love the continual discussion about the building blocks of story and game. Yummy!
- Jak Boumans’s Buziaulane: Jak has been working with content and industry in all forms for a very long time. He is very generous and insightful with his posts.
- Steven D Levitt’s & Stephen J Dubner’s Freakonomics: After reading their great book, it is so good to have their flawless analysis, quirky views and refreshing nature on tap.
- Jason Mittell’s Just TV: I love the way Jason generously shares his top-notch research into television.
Oh, and if I got my numbers mixed up. I can’t count. 😉