1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.
Eight Facts about Me:
1. For a short period of my childhood I lived in a commune.
2. For a period of my life I used to frequent a gun range, practicing my shots with undercover cops.
3. My childhood bedroom had a long string with mintie wrappers.
4. When in primary school I used to climb to the roof of my house and photograph the number plates of cars as they went by, documenting the time…just in case they were committing a crime.
5. As I kid I used to write stories and poems that had real life object stuck into them. For instance, I once wrote a story about a land of sheep with rainbow wool. I stuck a bit of coloured wool on the page as proof that the land existed.
6. I used to make pinball machines with old kitchen doors, nails and rubberbands.
7. I don’t like eating when watching horror films or documentaries on insects.
8. I have never understood why people have to pay for the bare essentials needed to live.
Here are the 8 people I tag for this meme:
Can you see a theme throughout my choices?…